The all-in-one management system created by Flow Digital helps H Space in managing accounts, online booking systems, members management in one single system.
H Space looked to Flow Digital to develop a fully integrated system which consisted of a CRM system, QuickBook, and an Online Booking System.
- A CRM system manages existing members, handles walk-in leads, and online leads on a single platform.
- QuickBook served as an on-site accounting system for sales and expenses tracking and recording, generating and sending invoices, and generating accounting reports.
- Our Online Booking System serves as a portal for members or leads to booking a space, or meeting room.
With this system, H Space was able to productively manage its members and workflow. Additionally, Flow Digital managed to resolve H Space’s issue by combining all the separate systems into one comprehensive package.
UX UI Designer
- Understanding the Flow: We met with managers from H Space to identify key weak points that needed amending and the goals they needed to achieve
- Proposing the Solution: Based on this, our developers came up with the plan to combine all 3 systems needed to resolve the company’s issue into 1, easy-to-use package.
- Designing the UI: We then started designing a user interface for the system which would allow the end-users to perform the necessary tasks.
- Completing User Testing: Once we had completed the system, we performed multiple user testings to ensure that it served its purpose. Based on feedback and reports provided by the testers, we ironed out all the bugs and the improvements recommended.
- Deploying the System: After achieving the final version which satisfied the client’s needs, we deployed the system immediately for H Space.
Savings of initial allocated budget
Increase in total productivity