We provide long term website maintenance and updates services for all of KEF’s international stores, helping them reduce their overall costs by 50%, and saves time and effort for KEF Global as well.
Being an international brand selling top-quality audio products to a global market, Flow Digital was hired by KEF to manage all of their Shopify plus country stores. With our dedicated website developer service, we continuously conduct website maintenance to stay updated with the latest practices to bring in high traffic and conversions.
Based in the development team in Vietnam, our correspondence at KEF found overseas and foreign communication to be a difficult challenge due to language barriers.
As a result, Flow Digital stepped in as KEF’s outsourced e-commerce team, providing multilingual services for the expansion of their global stores and better quality assurance at a more affordable rate.
With Flow Digital as their dedicated tech team, KEF saved at least half their maintenance costs as compared to their previous system. With our Project Management System, we provided faster turnaround time to manage all their Shopify plus stores.
KEF owned multiple sites for different countries where their products were commercialised. KEF faced a number of challenges such as those listed below:
- KEF’s sites were built using Magento and were difficult to maintain as the foundation was not properly set up by their previous digital team.
- The backend components of the sites were not user-friendly.
- The company’s previous development team was inefficient, rigid and pricey.
- Customisation was limited and communication was difficult.
Flow Digital’s approach was to provide a more affordable and dedicated website developer service at a monthly rate rather than an hourly rate. In terms of project management, we worked closely with the KEF team to examine and overlook the workflow and communication. With regards to web maintenance, we provided services including SEO optimisation, content management and more.
- Understanding the problem : First, we closely studied and understood KEF’s existing system with their development team, as well as the problems they were facing.
- Proposing the Solution : Based on the problems, we then proposed the best possible solution, a monthly retainer service. This included a dedicated project manager and website developer to help them resolve the challenges they were facing.
- Executing The Project : KEF and Flow Digital would often have WIP meetings via Zoom or Google Hangouts. We also updated our team’s work and tasks on Asana.
Thus far, Flow Digital continues to work closely with KEF, acting almost like their dedicated in-house team. With the monthly rate, they no longer had to worry about the limitation of work hours and the increase of cost. Our web maintenance service also helped the company manage more country stores effectively and efficiently.