Job Description :
– Manage website project and ecommerce content to ensure that the assigned website is functional, accurate, and up to date.
– Assist project manager in website design and development projects and digital marketing projects
– Execute creative projects and ensure all web content is accurately published and up-to-date according to the digital brand guideline.
– Work closely with the Team based in Kuala Lumpur and client’s team
– Need to be proficient in Mandarin for client servicing
By joining us, you will have the chance to touch on website development, design and digital marketing projects work if you are interested to explore the field. We don’t promote work/life balance in the traditional sense, rather we believe in “work/life integration.” We like having a good time at work, not just outside of it. There’s no need to hide your random quirks or awkward dance moves from us. In a way, you might be taking a “break from life” by working here!
Hybrid Working :
- Tuesday and Friday back to office
- Monday , Wednesday , Thursday work from home