Job Description :
- Takes responsibility for overall design of user experience and how this affects the user journey.
- Ability to assess business process in-depth and see how proper UX design can best fit in.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with stakeholders from department/division thru UX discovery workshop, etc.
- Translate requirements into user journeys, process flows and sitemaps.
- Create wireframes/prototypes, based on user journey and present them to the stakeholders. Collect feedback and reflect changes into wireframes/prototype.
- Conduct user testing on prototypes, identify flaws in the design and modify accordingly. Iterate cycle until the solution is ready to be implemented.
- Keep up to date with the latest UX trends (to be incorporated into UX design across platforms) and update design guidelines to maintain quality & standards from a UX perspective.
- Able to support and provide inputs/advise to existing UI designs OR wireframes provided by others.
- Problem solver / critical thinker and detail oriented is very much needed.
- If needed, you might be required to be onsite to carry out all the above activities.
This role is a great opportunity for your career growth to expand their knowledge, skills and abilities. You will work with a team to handle enterprise level projects by dealing with stakeholders from multinational companies.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Temporary, Freelance
Salary: RM5,000.00 – RM8,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Kota Damansara: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)