Embrace the unknown.
Make it happen.
We are both a team and a family. We believe for a company to succeed, employees must have fun and be surrounded by great people. Therefore we make time to help colleagues, we are committed to building an encouraging, caring, and supportive environment. You’ll be sure to find the right fit and to give yourself the best chance of success.
Our Core Value
We believe that tech makes life better. Our values are fundamental to the way we operate and how we recruit, evaluate and compensate our people. Our team consistently embrace new technology to help making business and life easier.
We develop relationships that make a positive difference in our clients’ business. We focus on our clients’ success, building high quality systems, and planning for long-term scale. We’re all about providing great service to consumers, to clients, to our communities and to each other.
Resourceful & Keep Learning
Our people are lifelong learners. We are resourceful and always looking for leverage. We believe you have more potential than even yourself realizes. Being an open culture company, we encourage experimentation and think beyond the box. We inspire growth and innovation through learning and bold action. We are always moving forward and not afraid to make mistakes, just as we are unafraid of growth.
Power of Small
We believe small team can make great impact. For things will work out if we trust and believe, there’s no limit to what we can do. We can perform way beyond our expectations.
Humble & Supportive
We are both a team and a family. You make time to help colleagues, we are committed to building an encouraging, caring, and supportive environment. Growth is gained by sharing knowledge, not hoarding it. We encourage diversity to provide and receive constructive ideas and respectful opinions. Our bonds go far beyond the typical “co-worker” relationships found at most other companies.
Our team embrace technology from personal to working life. Working style in this century is no longer same with technology nowadays. We utitise different softwares in work and continuously learning new tools to help improving in house operation and business. We believe technology makes life easier.
Coffee, tea & snacks
Year end trip allowance
Working in MeHub Kota Damansara & Bangsar South
All work and no play makes a very boring place to be. Our team work in two locations – MeHub, Kota Damansara and Bangsar South.
Bangsar South is a vibrant startup community with fully integrated residential and commercial enclave, with excellent transport connectivity plus a host of retail, service and recreational facilities including a lifestyle and F&B hub, central park, hotels and medical centres. Whereas MeHub in Kota Damansara has a lot of restaurant and hawker stalls nearby.
Easily Reached, Easily Enjoyed
Bangsar South office is accessible by public transport LRT Kerinchi station (5 minutes walking distance to our office tower).
MeHub in Kota Damansara is accessible by public transport MRT Surian next to Sunway Nexis. Our office is just right opposite Sunway Nexis.
Full Stack Developer
Job Description :
– Able to write clean theme code and can add and debug JS.
– experienced in PHP laravel framework
– experienced in Shopify ecommerce store is preferred
– experienced in building customised system
– Familiarity with the latest web languages and standards
– Excellent problem-solving skills and a love of technical challenges
– The ideal candidate should have experience designing and developing high traffic website & web applications
– Must be self-motivated, and able to multitask across projects
– Job scope includes Shopify backend management / building Shopify private app
– Able to show portfolio, prototype of previous work or demo link
Digital Content Executive
Job Description :
– Execute creative projects and ensure all web content is accurately published and up-to-date according to the digital brand guideline.
– Work closely with Digital Creative Team based in Kuala Lumpur and client’s marketing team in Hong Kong Headquarters.
– Adapt designs from Digital Designers and translate them into the branded websites. The ideal candidate would have a strong sense of creative design and technical skills to translate key visuals mockups/wireframes into a suite of various formats and sizes that suit the digital environment. This role requires you to be meticulous with an eye for detail and proven hands-on project management experience.
- Global websites content update including content and images
- Clone and adapt main wireframes/mockups to local websites in local context and languages
- Update SEO content on all global websites, such as alt-text, meta descriptions, etc. as per SEO agency’s proposal
- Liaise with product managers to define design requirements
- Review graphics, layouts and fonts before content is being published
- Work closely with Digital Creative Team (based in KL) to gather required creative assets in different sizes, formats, etc for websites, banners,
- Manage different campaigns digital contents across all regions, including EU and APAC
- Manage contents for various in-house brands
- Perform UAT occasionally to ensure website content is accurately published, and web applications are working as expected
Education & Experience
- 2-4 years of professional experience in CMS operation (preferable in Shopify & Magento), digital design for web, desktop and mobile.
- Proven work experience as a web content editor with knowledge in E-Commerce/Mobile Commerce platforms
- Portfolio of completed work experience on websites and E-Commerce/Mobile Commerce platforms
- Basic knowledge of HTML and web development systems
- An ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines in a timely manner
- Creative problem solver with attention to detail
- Hands-on experience with graphic design software and image editing tools (e.g. Photoshop
- and Adobe Illustrator) is preferred
- Additional qualification in Graphic Design/Multimedia Design/IT is a plus
- Highly organised with strong project management skills
By joining us, you will have chance to touch programming work if you are interested to explore coding field. We don’t promote work/life balance in the traditional sense, rather we believe in “work/life integration.” We like having a good time at work, not just outside of it. There’s no need to hide your random quirks or awkward dance moves from us. In a way, you might be taking a “break from life” by working here!
UX / UI Designer
Job Description :
- Takes responsibility for overall design of user experience and how this affects the user journey.
- Ability to assess business process in-depth and see how proper UX design can best fit in.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with stakeholders from department/division thru UX discovery workshop, etc.
- Translate requirements into user journeys, process flows and sitemaps.
- Create wireframes/prototypes, based on user journey and present them to the stakeholders. Collect feedback and reflect changes into wireframes/prototype.
- Conduct user testing on prototypes, identify flaws in the design and modify accordingly. Iterate cycle until the solution is ready to be implemented.
- Keep up to date with the latest UX trends (to be incorporated into UX design across platforms) and update design guidelines to maintain quality & standards from a UX perspective.
- Able to support and provide inputs/advise to existing UI designs OR wireframes provided by others.
- Problem solver / critical thinker and detail oriented is very much needed.
- If needed, you might be required to be onsite to carry out all the above activities.
This role is a great opportunity for your career growth to expand their knowledge, skills and abilities. You will work with a team to handle enterprise level projects by dealing with stakeholders from multinational companies.
Mobile App Developer
Job Description :
- Experience with Hybrid/Native iOS & Android app Development OR
- Experience with React Native / Flutter software development
- Strong foundation in Computer Science and Object-Oriented Programming.
- Solid experience and knowledge of development and deployment processes.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and attention to detail.
- UI centric approach to programming to provide the user the best experience possible.
- Experience with backend/full stack framework is preferred.
- Knowledge of web browsers, web servers, and web protocols
- Working knowledge of PHP and MySQL